- Five boxes of floor tile, one of base tile, eight of subway tile, one of pencil line edging, three of mosaic travertine.
- One range, one range hood (cooker hood it says on the box).
- Two sinks and one garbage disposal (the kitchen sink weighs more than me).
- One shower faucet (that's partially installed), one lavatory faucet and drains for both.
- One water heater and its companion water filter (it looks like a torpedo).
- Two fans (these have been installed now).
In the backyard:
- two kinds of insulation have passed through,
- copper and PVC pipes have been absorbed,
- several boxes of joint compound recently arrived,
- rolls of plastic sheeting came along,
- boxes of plumbing connections remain,
- the toilet is in several pieces,
- our work-horse washer-dryer (sometimes connected to the garage for electricity, and to a garden hose for water,
- plywood galore leans against the house.
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to weed out the riff-raff, so your message will not appear immediately.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.